Things To Do This Weekend in
Another weekend of fun is upon us in Downtown Frederick as we wrap up the end of April and welcome the start of May. Join us downtown for all the fun events happening this weekend!
Friday | April 29, 2016: |
- Diamond Days Kick-Off Cocktail Party| 6:00PM-8:00PM | Colonial Jewelers | To kick-off the biggest diamond event of the year, join Colonial Jewelers for a cocktail party. Get a first look Diamond Day jewelry, plus exclusive sales and give-aways all night! For more information on this event, click here.
- The Comedy Pigs | 10:30PM-11:30PM | Maryland Ensemble Theatre| Start your weekend off with laughter with the Pigs! Maryland Ensemble Theatre's resident comedy troupe brings you hilarious improv comedy that will keep you laughing all night. For more information & to purchase tickets, click here.
Saturday | April 30, 2016: |
- Bring-A-Broom Saturday | 8:30AM-11:30AM | Downtown Frederick | The fifth annual Bring-A-Broom Saturday is here! Help clean up Downtown Frederick just in time for Spring. Free breakfast and lunch will be provided. Bring a broom, water, comfy shoes, sunscreen and be ready to work! On the day of the event, register at the Partnership office (19 E Church St) between 8:30-9:00AM and receive your clean up assignments. For more information, click here! Also check out the Bring-A-Broom Facebook page to keep up with the latest event info.
- Clara Barton's Civil War | 2:30PM-3:30PM | National Museum of Civil War Medicine | Join the National Museum of Civil War Medicine as museum volunteer Dr. Jon Willen details how the Civil War impacted the life of Clara Barton, and how she changed history on and off the battlefield. For more information, click here.
Sunday | May 1, 2016: |
- Sunday Brunch | 11:00AM-3:00PM | the Wine Kitchen on the Creek
Photo Credit: the Wine Kitchen Facebook
- Cinderella | 1:30PM-3:30PM | Maryland Ensemble Theatre | Relive the classic fairy tale of Cinderella as the Theatricks take the stage of the MET. You won't want to miss this lively take on the enchanted tale of Cinderella. For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.